Our strengths lie in the service of onshore gas projects, from upstream well sites though to power generation, and in surface activities relating to the management of gas at underground coal mines.
Our multi-discipline engineering operations enable us to effectively deliver projects in accordance with clients existing engineering and design specifications or by employing our in-house customised solutions.
Our capabilities include:
- Electrical, instrumentation, control systems, mechanical, chemical, petroleum
- Fabrication, structural, piping and vessels
- Field services for construction, installation, operation and maintenance
We stand apart from traditional supply chain structures with in-house capabilities that deliver value by:
- Delivering projects on time
- Executing projects with a culture aligned to safety and environmental consideration
- Feeding our field experience and knowledge into client projects
- Supplying safe and effective plant and equipment
- Reducing time and cost for field installations and commissioning
- Reducing project risk through the use of in-house manufacturing skills and limiting reliance on third party contracts
- Supplying plant and solutions with lower capital expenditure, operating costs and project risk
Our competent team has a wide range of industry experience. Our manufacturing operations are supported by a capable and experienced field services team that support and manage client gas field operations.
Our team’s qualifications comprise:
- Control System (Science)
- Process (Chemical)