CS GAS is a licensed electrical contractor which provides comprehensive turnkey electrical, instrumentation and automation solutions to clients primarily within the gas and mining industries using both proven industrial automation brands as well as our own industry specific in house designed automation controllers.
Our highly trained and experienced team includes electricians and instrument technicians with electrical and control system engineering services and project management from concept design through to manufacture, final onsite installation and commissioning.
- Electrical design – for example CAD, general arrangement drawings, single line diagrams and control schematics
- Engineering assurance
- PLC / HMI / SCADA design and programming – for example CITECT, RS Logix
- Switchboard fabrication and assembly
- Hazardous Area design, installation, maintenance and inspection
- Testing and commissioning
- Safety controller design and integration – for example PILZ and Rockwell
- Instrumentation selection, design, maintenance and calibration
Persons responsible for the design, manufacture and installation of equipment that is to be deployed in a Hazardous Area have undertaken industry hazardous training to verify their competency.
Why choose CS GAS?
- Reduced costs with an experienced specialist manufacturer
- Corporate value alignment – health, safety, environment and ethics
- Reduced project risk as all major services are completed in-house
- Reduced time with easy access for progress inspections and hold points
- Responsiveness – we can manage change, ramp up or amend delivery schedules as required