Our consulting team has many years of hands on field operations experience and provides a range of services that include:
- Well planning and design – with an emphasis on gas production; and
- Application of proven operational methodologies to bring coal seam gas wells into production – optimising both gas and water production.
Our field services include the construction, installation and maintenance of plant, equipment and the optimisation of gas wells.
Our technical services focus on well optimisation, with an aim to maximise gas production and reduce operational expenditure. Services may include the onsite management of activities and/or remote well monitoring via SCADA systems.
Construction and Installation of Production Equipment
Our field service team undertakes the construction, installation, commissioning and supervision of plant and equipment; which includes well metering skids, separators, water level monitoring stations, gas blowers, PC pump and down-hole sensors installations.
Our fabrication team also undertakes onsite pressure welding of gas and water lines.
Electrical and Instrumentation and Maintenance
Our electrical team actions E&I installations, including the servicing of control systems and instrument calibration.
Field Monitoring and Maintenance
Our field team undertakes well optimisation with an aim to maximise gas production and reduce operational expenditure. This process includes the management of faults and trip levels (and responding to any fault condition from the wells) and performing maintenance and inspection tasks such as checking generator diesel levels, vegetation clearing, visual inspections, lubrication of machinery, the reporting of production data etc.
Refurbishment and Redeployment of Plant/Equipment
In order to deliver efficiencies with site servicing, we provide services to undertake factory refurbishment of equipment. This may include the rebuilding/overhaul of PC pump driveheads, surface transfer pumps , valves, electric motors, power distribution boards , electrical enclosures, well metering skids, separators, blowers and flares.
Activities may include E&I recalibration, PSV calibration, servicing of back pressure regulators, valves and undertaking non-destructive testing, the rebuilding and maintenance of drive heads and electric motors.
Why choose CS GAS?
- Reduced costs with an experienced specialist manufacturer
- Corporate value alignment – health, safety, environment and ethics
- Reduced project risk as all major services are completed in-house
- Reduced time with easy access for progress inspections and hold points
- Responsiveness – we can manage change, ramp up or amend delivery schedules as required