The usability, functionality and reporting features of the Global Link product enable operators, production engineers, management and reservoir engineers to achieve their objectives. In particular, it is easily navigated and displays relevant well information in a clear and concise manner.
A common configuration is a high resolution satellite image (map) that details individual wells in the field; with the well’s status immediately recognisable by either a red (issue) or green (working) symbol. Upon selecting a well, the dashboard (Real Time screen) also displays the common parameters such as desired/actual fluid level, gas/water flow, the pump motor status (amps, rod speed and torque).
Other features of the software include:
- Details of the down-hole, casing and water line pressures
- Identification of each well by a unique name and/or GPS coordinate
- Well alarms communicated by display, email or SMS
- Easy logging of the associated action/resolution for future reference
- Easy configuration and display of reports in either a text, graph format or exported in CSV format.