Our fabrication facility comprises numerous welding bays to complete processes that include GMAW, MMAW, GTAW and FCAW. Pressure pipe bays are fitted with pipe rotators for the efficient fabrication of vessels and pressure pipe lines.
Two 5 tonne cranes cover the entire fabrication area to enable safe and efficient manufacture. Our volume manufacturing set-up is supported by a range of jigs to eliminate errors and rework. The machining area includes a 90 tone shear punch, milling machine and a lathe.
Non-destructive testing is undertaken in a dedicated safe area. Radiography is undertaken in a separate area so there is no need to stop fabrication activities during this process due to a risk of radiation exposure.
Inspection and Test Plans are agreed with the client at the start of the project. Clients may inspect work in progress and attend our facility at hold points and during FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing).
Why choose CS GAS?
- Reduced costs with an experienced specialist manufacturer
- Corporate value alignment – health, safety, environment and ethics
- Reduced project risk as all major services are completed in-house
- Reduced time with easy access for progress inspections and hold points
- Responsiveness – we can manage change, ramp up or amend delivery schedules as required